Wednesday, April 22, 2009



Hi:
As you can see, I started this blog ages ago and didn't come back. The reason? Well, this gal has been very busy learning new things.  If you want to view my store, just click on www.zibbet.com/ElinorSethman  My summer show in Laguna Beach is quickly approaching and I am sort of in panic mode, as usual. Will I get everything done? Yes but it will keep me busy. I have the same great booth as last year.... Booth C-8. My  web site that my son manages is being updated. That site is www.blueribbonart.com I am also a member of www.Artists-Collective.com We have pooled together and placed an ad in the American Art Collector magazine, the May issue.
I will try really hard to return here and let you know what's up in my life.
Until then...take care,
Ellie

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Hall said...

Hey Ellie! So glad you are back with the blog and hope you can fit in keeping it going! Your work is wonderful.

12:10 PM  
Blogger ellie said...

Hi Tracy!
How exciting...my first comment. I will try to come back again to post and comment. I can post the preparation for the Laguna Beach show. We have one week where we have alot of functions.I used to judge at the O.C. Fair during that week. That really made for a hectic time but I enjoyed it all. Thanks so much for dropping by.
Ellie

10:29 PM  
Blogger mollie jones said...

Hi Ellie. This is great. You have been hiding your blog from us and am so glad you decided to put it up again. Now you're going to have to keep up updated on Frosty! This is going to be lots of fun.

4:58 AM  
Blogger cath said...

Bonjour,
Je découvre ton blog, j'aime beaucoup ton travail! Des aventures et de très belles photos de tes oeuvres.
Je suis artiste peintre, photographe amateur; je me suis inscrite pour suivre tes publications!
Je t'invite à me rendre visite sur mes blogs, merci beaucoup et bonne journée! Cath.

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home