Tuesday, April 28, 2009



Hi:

I am pretty much bummed out today. My dog Frosty, guess which one, tore a ligament in his left leg and needs surgery. Two years ago, he tore the ligament in his right leg and needed surgery. The Vet actually builds a new ligament...he's my bionic dog. He will come home Thursday. He is a very expensive dog and it's a good thing that we love him. He needs to stop guarding our yard and making quick turns while running back and forth. Last time he didn't need physical therapy. I'm sure this time will be like last time. The only therapy that he had was when I took him for walks on a short leash. He enjoyed that. I'll post another picture when he gets home.

Ellie

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Vernita Hoyt said...

Poor Frosty! I hope he's better soon.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Kay Smith said...

I hope the best for Frosty! Keep us posted.

Your blog is very nice. I wish I'd figure out how to do mine...

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home